This Lightening & Brightening formulation works on several levels to correct pigment mutations of the melanocytes. It is not photo-sensitive, but the synergistic action of its active ingredients prevents and treats various types of skin discolouration, working well on melasma, solar lentigo and post inflammation hyper-pigmentation. Must be used with a high-protection sunscreen during the day.
Formulated after many years of clinical research on a new plant extract Hinokitiol, known to inhibit tyrosinase activity (a key enzyme in melanin synthesis) while reducing MITF expression (which is the transcription factor that orchestrates melanin production). For best results use AM & PM for 3-4 months continuously, over EGF-DNA Recovery Concentrate.
- Reduces pigmentation depth
- Contains antioxidants that interfere with melanin synthesis
- Contains exfoliating agents Salcylic acid, Lactic acid and Glycolic acid.
- Inhibits Tyrosinase activity
- Contains UVA and UVB sun filter, that can prevent photo-damage during the day.
- Smooth and non-greasy
- Cleanse with Discolouration Bar.
- Apply De-Pigmentation crème as a Day or Night creme to prevent further spread of discolouration.
- Can be used morning and night.
Can be used morning and night.
Derived from sour milk or bilberries, Lactic acid is a larger molecule than glycolic. Deeper penetration has been achieved with less erythema and dehydration. Offering mild resurfacing results, Lactic acid is usually the preferred choice of preparation peel for microdermabrasion or a stronger peel.
Works on deeper layers of the epidermis and helps slow down shedding of the cells inside the follicles thereby preventing clogging. It also travels into the follicle and helps break down blackheads and whiteheads. Salicylic acid is usually used in conjunction with Glycolic or Lactic Acid for the acid to penetrate deeper into the follicle and for full removal of sebum and the horny layer.
Inhibits the transfer of melanin from melanocytes to keratinocytes.